|Osseo, Michigan Established 1942 NRA # C0285
|General Release and Waiver of Liability
|Due to the use of FIREARMS, we require ALL SHOOTERS AND OBSERVERS to
|Assume all risks by signing and acknowledging this release and waiver
I, ________________________________hereby acknowledge that I have voluntarily read, understand and agree to sign
this waiver of liability. As lawful consideration of being permitted to enter upon the premises which the HRC events are
conducted, being permitted to participate in and/or observe such activities or otherwise use the facility. I, the
undersigned, on behalf of myself, my heirs, distributes, legal representatives, next of kin and assign to agree to the
provisions set below:
1. The undersigned, hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue, make claim against the Hillsdale County
Conservation Club, Hillsdale Rifle Club, any sponsors, affiliates, match directors, officers, participating shooters or visiting
observers. This agreement also includes but is not limited to food service providers, advertisers, rescue personnel or any
person or persons attending HCCC/HRC events.
|2. The undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost that
may incur to his/her presence or any act of himself/herself or others while observing and/or participating in HCCC/HRC
events or related activities.
|3. The undersigned also understands and agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended
to be as broad as is permitted by the laws of the State of Michigan.
|4. The undersigned is fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent to entering upon premises where firearms shooting
and archery events and/or practice is being conducted.
5. The undersigned is aware that the participation and or observation of HCCC/HRC events consists of LOADED
FIREARMS and is a potentially hazardous activity.
|6. The undersigned agrees to compensate or reimburse the RELEASEES for any costs, expenses, damages including
attorney’s fees resulting form any claim against the REALEASEES for property damage, personal injury or death which arise
as a result of any passive or active negligence or any other act of the undersigned while participating in and /or observing any
HCCC/HRC shooting event or related activity conducted by the RELEASEES.
7. The undersigned agrees that any unsafe act, including the use of alcohol and/or controlled substances while involved
in the handling or use of any firearm or while armed will be cause for immediate expulsion from Hillsdale County
Conservation Club property.
8. The undersigned agrees that any willful refusal to follow event rules will be considered just cause for expulsion from
HCCC property and that any costs including entry fees will not be refundable and that HCCC/HRC Range Safety Officers and
Match Directors have the authority to determine this and their decision is final.
|* MUST BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY PLEASE PRINT!
* Name: ____________________________________ * Signature: _________________________________
* Phone # ________________ * Driver’s License# _______________________ * DOB: Mo ___ Day___ Year______
* Name and phone# of a person to contact in case of emergency: ____________________________________
Spouse: ___________________________________ Signature: _________________________________
* City: ____________________________ State: _______________________ Zip Code: ______________
|I am the parent or legal guardian and signing this agreement on behalf of a person who is under the age of
eighteen (18) years. I have all legal authority to act on behalf of such minor person and I bind said minor,
and/or myself to all of the terms of this agreement. All information must be filled out if a minor dependant
is to be allowed to use these facilities and or participate in any firearms events even as a spectator.
(please print)Name of Minor: __________________________________ Date of Birth: _________________
Signature of Minor: ____________________________________________________________
Signature of Parent or Legal Guardian: _____________________________________________
|THIS AGREEMENT SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT INDEFININETLY